Accounting and Payroll
Single-entry accounting is primarily done by small enterpreneurs, freelancers (including lawyers, experts, architects) or civic associations.
Despite its name, single-entry entry accounting is not easy. Unlike double-entry accounting, single-entry accounting is more prone to errors and requires a considerable amount of precision. We are ready to take care of your single-entry accounting so that you can focus only on your business.
OUR SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF SINGLE-ENTRY ACCOUNTING
- initial audit of accounting documents, identification and removal of errors
- records of receivables and payables
- registration of long-term assets and inventories
- keeping a treasury bill and cash on bank accounts
- processing of financial statements in single-entry accounting
- reporting and advisory services
- processing of tax returns (including VAT)
- providing up-to-date information on changes in the field of tax and accounting
- representation before tax authorities
TAX AND OPTIMIZATION
Are you interested in getting a higher maternity benefit or how much will you get from the first pillar of your pension scheme? Is it worth paying contributions to the Social Insurance Agency and how can a small entrepreneur save on taxes and levies? Contact us and we will try to find the most effective solution for you.